Welcome... and Thank You for visiting...

“Sundance Center for Conscious Living” … affirming and respecting our uniqueness, our interconnectedness, and our Oneness... As we continue to awaken in the present moment, our intention remains to stay awake to the Oneness that is Life... and respond in Loving Service during the conscious moments we have here on earth... We seek to help one another heal and remember… moving toward greater awareness, wellness, balance, synthesis, and loving action… We invite you to listen to that which mostly deeply calls to you ... Love and Blessings to All!

Friday

Peace with the Body - Friday Noon Meditation



Friday Noon Meditation - Peace with the Body
The noon practice of the Essenes called the Sevenfold Peace is designed to take the expanding consciousness of the morning and evening communions and apply them to areas of everyday living in practical ways.
"Source of Life, who is everywhere, send to all your Spirit of Peace; send to our body the Energy of Vitality..."
***********
Allow the Spirit of Peace to pervade All and now to fill my body with calming presence...
I am grateful for this instrument of physical form to be and to act in our world... help me to be a faithful steward of the gift of my body... Help me to know and learn what is healthy for my body and what to the body is a pollutant ... Help me to sense as well as learn, so I may be wise in what I put into this vehicle...
While I have a body, I realize that I also have a spiritual body or essence... it is both an energy body and a mysterious Essence of Being... and all-ways more... Grant me wisdom to know how to practically be in the world with the spirit and attitude of loving Kindness to all creation and every creature ...
"Source of Life, who is everywhere, send to all your Spirit of Peace; send to our body the Energy of Vitality..."
Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved by blog admin for appropriateness for public publishing.