Welcome... and Thank You for visiting...

“Sundance Center for Conscious Living” … affirming and respecting our uniqueness, our interconnectedness, and our Oneness... As we continue to awaken in the present moment, our intention remains to stay awake to the Oneness that is Life... and respond in Loving Service during the conscious moments we have here on earth... We seek to help one another heal and remember… moving toward greater awareness, wellness, balance, synthesis, and loving action… We invite you to listen to that which mostly deeply calls to you ... Love and Blessings to All!

Tuesday

Joy and Beauty




Joy and Beauty -  a Tuesday morning meditation...
"Angel and Essence of Joy, descend upon the earth and our awareness, giving beauty to all beings."
May I set aside old ways of being and seeing to give beauty and joy the space to enter...
May I see beauty and feel the joy of being in this present moment... suspending my thinking and judgments... suspending my thoughts of the past or concerns for tomorrow...
May I enter this moment of emerging energies and allow the feelings of Joy and the sense of beauty and harmony to fill my being and quicken my soul...
Essence of beauty and joy, cleanse what was negative or false from my mind and body that I may add to the vital and positive life energies of my body, being, and the world around me... now...
******
Now, here is a brief reminder you might want to apply today....
What I am suggesting is something that is quite simple and also, for many seems difficult. Perhaps you may not want to do this or you may decide to try it for a day.
Our egoic thinking processes along with all our years of being domesticated by interpersonal and collective groups (our tribes) have produced within us a world view... what we believe about our world and how it operates.
If you choose to do this, I would encourage you to suspend the constructed world view for a day or so by occasionally reminding yourself of the following other possibilities:
  • "I really don't know..."
  • "What I am thinking about the world and my situation right now is most likely incomplete and may be totally inaccurate..."
  • "I do not really know why things are the way they are right now..."
  • "I do not know what is going on in the lives of others or why they are acting in a certain way..."
  • "I do not know if something is actually 'good' or 'bad'..."
Suspending judgments based upon our tribal past can provide a new window for seeing the beautiful in life and experiencing the joy of Being in the Present Moment.
Peace, Beauty, and Joy be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved by blog admin for appropriateness for public publishing.