Welcome... and Thank You for visiting...

“Sundance Center for Conscious Living” … affirming and respecting our uniqueness, our interconnectedness, and our Oneness... As we continue to awaken in the present moment, our intention remains to stay awake to the Oneness that is Life... and respond in Loving Service during the conscious moments we have here on earth... We seek to help one another heal and remember… moving toward greater awareness, wellness, balance, synthesis, and loving action… We invite you to listen to that which mostly deeply calls to you ... Love and Blessings to All!

Tuesday

Coincidence... Miracle!?


Hi from Sundancing John ...
Today I decided go to the Dept of Motor Vehicles and get my Colorado registration, title transfer, and plates... The line extended past the entrance doors and all the seats were filled...standing room only... I turned and started out... then something clicked and I thought, now is as good a day as any to sit and meditate in the DVM for hours!!
I put my things down on a counter for a moment and then noticed an empty chair where someone had just got up to take their turn... or maybe just leave... I sat beside a friendly looking young woman and we exchanged a brief greeting... within minutes she got up to take her turn at the counter and handed me a ticket with a number on it that was 30 less than the one I was holding...

So within 5 minutes, barely enough time to get my stuff together, my number was called and I was out of there in what seemed like less that 15 minutes... to me that was a miracle and the way things have been happening, it seems our guardians were helping out... whatever it was and is... I'll take it...I love when the universe works in some extraordinary ways like it did today... with apologies to all who had to continue to wait...

Expect the unexpected ... John

 ... and welcome to this Present Moment!
Smile ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 John Hutchinson - Denver, CO
Sundance Center Webpage: www.sunhutch.com 
"And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things." - Martin Scorsese
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.Max.com/39160  - Max Cellgevity, Max Skin Care, MaxATP,Max N Fuze
www.WizWebWorks.com - Explore your website names with free email 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want to share with those who want to receive. If you wish to unsubscribe from John's and/or Sundance Center emails, simply reply and enter "REMOVE" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved by blog admin for appropriateness for public publishing.