Welcome... and Thank You for visiting...

“Sundance Center for Conscious Living” … affirming and respecting our uniqueness, our interconnectedness, and our Oneness... As we continue to awaken in the present moment, our intention remains to stay awake to the Oneness that is Life... and respond in Loving Service during the conscious moments we have here on earth... We seek to help one another heal and remember… moving toward greater awareness, wellness, balance, synthesis, and loving action… We invite you to listen to that which mostly deeply calls to you ... Love and Blessings to All!

Thursday

Granfather speaks of emerging moment...

Grandfather and the Emerging Moment
It is again time to council with the wise man...so I have climbed to the top of the mountain and I sit and enjoy the morning sunrise and the clear sky...
I sit in gratitude for all that is... for all my travels that have brought me to this place right now... I sense being one with the Life energy flowing through me and all around... in all that I see...
"Boo" he says gently as he comes from behind me... It is grandfather... that's what I call him since he has been a guide and teacher in the moments along the path...
"Well, you have come to sit and I hear you call for me..."
Yes, all has been going well... I just wanted to see if you had some council for me on this day...
"Do not run ahead of yourself in your thinking mind, it will lead you away from this moment... it is unreality... what you call fantasy... trust the very moment which is always with you... trying to control and know the future is another fantasy... wondering is also wandering from the present... thinking is a good thing in many ways and you have learned to use it for practical purposes to be in the world... now trust the moment's awareness... being with what is... the guides and wise ones will bring to you all you need... their timing is always best... Great Spirit connects all... We know that you know this... and it is always good to share a reminder..."
And the sun pours into my soul, refreshingly washing away all of yesterday and all though of tomorrow or other times... Now, I get up and travel down the stairs to move through this emerging moment...
... and welcome to the Present Moment!
Smile ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 John Hutchinson - Denver, CO
Sundance Center Webpage: www.sunhutch.com 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Smile
To unsubscribe from John's emails simply reply and type "REMOVE" in the subject line.
www.Maxhutch.com - Max Cellgevity, Max Skin Care, MaxATP,Max N Fuze
www.WizWebWorks.com - Explore your website names with free email 
www.BMP888.com - #1 Generic Pharmacy Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved by blog admin for appropriateness for public publishing.