Welcome... and Thank You for visiting...

“Sundance Center for Conscious Living” … affirming and respecting our uniqueness, our interconnectedness, and our Oneness... As we continue to awaken in the present moment, our intention remains to stay awake to the Oneness that is Life... and respond in Loving Service during the conscious moments we have here on earth... We seek to help one another heal and remember… moving toward greater awareness, wellness, balance, synthesis, and loving action… We invite you to listen to that which mostly deeply calls to you ... Love and Blessings to All!

Monday

FREE Intuitive Response [...Or, as some would say, "A FREE Psychic Reading."]

As a free gift to you in 2012, I offer you an individualized "intuitive response" ...


This is the process:
  1. You provide me with your contact info and your permission by clicking this link or at the end of this message:
  1. I will receive your info and enter a receptive state while focusing on you and your concern... usually with a flame burning to symbolize "Life Energy" and the consciousness that connects all...
    .
  2. I usually receive images or thoughts that 'pop' into my consciousness and I write them out for you...
    .
  3. If I sense there is more, I may add some comments or questions to you...
Services are offered without charge... any donations are appreciated.
Love and Blessings on your Journey, John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are approved by blog admin for appropriateness for public publishing.